Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Getting To Know Me . . .

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me . . .
Hello, I decided to play along . . .
Eileen of, viewing nature with eileen.blogspot, tempted me, so here I am participating.

You can copy the questions and fill in your answers if you want to play along.

1. What is your middle name?
Annelly, my parents saw the name on a soap box testimonial . . . and it became my middle name.


2. What was your favorite subject in school?
Sociallizing . . . and sometimes Geography.

3. What is your favorite drink?
I love water . . . mostly cold, but a cup of hot water is perfect too.
I do like a glass of Pinot Grigio and occasionally, a Cosmopolitan . . . if it is made correctly.

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I like all different kinds of music, depends on my mood . . .
Yesterday I listened to Christmas Carols . . . Silent Night, O Holy Night . . . and wrote my first holiday post.

5. What is your favorite food?
Roasted vegetables ranks right up at the top. Most soups. A Poppy Seed salad I make! Love it!
(I share recipes!)

6. What is the last thing you bought?
A mega squirrel proof bird feeder . . .


7. Favorite book of all time?
MANY . . . The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, Sarah’s Key, Gabrielle Series, Daniel Silva

8. Favorite color?
Green

9. Do you have any pets?
Our precious, adorable Snickers, 12 1/2 yrs, a Shitzu, Yorkshire Terrier toy mix.


10. Favorite perfume?
Jo Malone Creame, no perfume . . .
Once you decide on your fragrance with Jo Malone, I doubt you’ll ever use anything else.

11. Favorite holiday?
Christmas . . . memories and treasures I have collected through the years.


12. Are you married?
20 years with my Mister Irish. 19 years with my late husband Gary.


13. Have you ever been out of the country? How many times?
Ireland, 3 times, England, Scotland, Italy, Carribean Cruise, Toronto, Bicycle trip, Alberta Canada area . . .
Can you find us . . . Sheepshead, Ireland, overlooking the Atlantic . . .


14. Do you speak any other language?
No

15. How many siblings do you have?
1 brother

16. What is your favorite shop?
Not much of a “go to” shopper . . . mostly on line.

17. Favorite restaurant?
Local, Hobo’s Tavern . . . Blackened Salmon

18. When was the last time your cried?
A few weeks ago, after eight weeks of being ill . . .
Feeling healthy is everything!

19. Favorite blog?
Way too many, to name just one.

20. Favorite movie?
Out of Africa

21. Favorite TV show?.
It’s a mix right now, HGTV . . . of late, the Food Network Shows. Morning Joe . . .

22. PC or Mac?
PC and iPad which I use almost totally.

23. What phone do you have?
Iphone 8

24. How tall are you?
5.5 . . . from 5.8

25. Can you cook?
YES, love to cook. Baking . . . I usually fail . . . but I keep trying! Following the recipe is key!
Chicken Spaghetti (below), Chalupa, Lasaqna to name a few favorites.


Something different . . . and fun . . . no rules
Copy the questions into your post, write in your answers, add some pictures!

Much more fun then struggling with leaves . . .

Love ~
Lynne

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I enjoyed reading your answers and the photos. Snickers is so cute. I need a mega squirrel proof feeding station. The Poppy Seed salad sounds yummy. Being sick for 8 weeks is awful, I am so glad you are feeling better. I like watching the HGTV and the Food Network, I am addicted now to some of the hosts on MSNBC, Morning Joe is one of them. A trip on a bicycle is just amazing to me. Thanks for sharing more about you. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Tanna said...

love. love. love. that photo of you with your Dad! Out of Africa is one of my favorites, too... and the soundtrack!! Not much of a shopper, either. LOL! Sooooo glad you are feeling better, Lynne. So glad.

Loved your first Christmas post. I dragged out all the OLD ornaments too... some from 1974... my first tree. So many, many memories hanging on these little limbs.

Here's to continued GOOD HEALTH!! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

krishna said...

I love the favorite subject.. that is so hilarious!!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Loved reading your answers, and how fun to have a unique middle name.

Retired Knitter said...

Hi, it has been awhile since I left a message but I do check in now and then. I sure do love Snickers. Cute dog, cute name, obviously loved! The question and answer posts are always fun.

MarmePurl said...

I could have guessed most of your answers before reading them!
Annelly was a lovely surprise though. How beautiful.

Jeanie said...

I love these and getting to know parts of bloggers we don't always see from the posts. Maybe after the first of the year I'll return to this and play along!

Michelle said...

Out of Africa is my favorite movie of all time. What a classic! Thanks for linking up today and have a GREAT weekend!

barb said...

Snickers is so cute.

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

What a lovely post Lynne ....... I haven't got a middle name !!! Loved all of your photographs and your answers. XXXX

Marge in Michigan said...

Hi, Lynne. I so enjoyed the pictures and answers to the questions...well, I enjoy your blog, period! Hugs!